Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Threadcakes Contest: Cookie Loves Milk

After finishing the Byebi cake entry, I had time to squeeze in one last one for the threadcakes contest and I chose to recreate the "Cookie loves Milk" design. Even you have to agree that this t-shirt design is beyond adorable, right?


I swear I had a smile on my face the entire time I was making this cake, especially since I knew that my nieces and nephews would be seeing and eating this cake the next day. You can read the description and see the in-process photos here.
It was a blast making all three cakes for the contest. Hopefully, I'll have time next year to participate again. :)

Lien Sanchez
Crazy Cake Company
www.crazycakecompany.com

2 comments:

SweetThingsTO said...

All 3 of your submissions were wonderful! It really shows off your amazing talent. Cookie Love Milk also makes me smile!

KV said...

Lien, you never cease to amaze me. I was honored then and super honored now, that we had you as our cake designer. You constantly flex your creativity and never sacrifice quality.